Skip and skip to content
- For reasons of hygiene, but also for your driving comfort, wearing gloves is mandatory.
- We ask you to wear a pair of suitable and clean shoes.
- A cloakroom is at your disposal for the deposit of your coats, jackets, bags and other bulky effects.
- Only one person is allowed per simulator and it is not allowed to take a child on his lap.
- The children remain under the responsibility of the parents.
- Please do not create a crowd around the simulators.
- Our simulators are accessible to anyone over 1.45m tall.
- Respect the integrity of the machines: do not touch the screens and do not dismantle any element.
- Drinks and food must be consumed in the areas reserved for this purpose and not in the simulator area.
- Under no circumstances should you drive under the influence of alcohol or any other substance that may impair your judgment and behavior.
- Management reserves the right to refuse entry to anyone who engages in offensive or potentially offensive behavior, verbally or physically, towards management, staff or other guests.
- In the event of a server, electricity or simulator failure, no refund will be made, but a voucher equivalent to the service that could not be performed will be given to you.
- Any deterioration of the machines by a user will be invoiced to him.
- Choosing a selection causes the entire page to refresh.
- Opens in a new window.